Montag, 22. April 2019

neue challenge bei creative moments


Happy Easter

Welcome to our challenge, firstly the team and myself would like to say thank you for all your gorgeous inspiration in challenge 166, and also your lovely comments, we do so love hearing from Challenge 167


As always the challenge is Anything Goes, the optional twist this time is Animals


Our fabulous sponsors for this challenge is
Morgan's Art World
(You will need to join Facebook group to view images)

Who is offering the same 3 images the team has used as a prize

I choose - Kitten 052 

I made a picture from it


and a birthday card with little roses


you find our challenge here
we love your creations, so take part, love patty

1 Kommentar:

  1. My brother recommended I might like this website.
    He used to be entirely right. This submit truly made my day.
    You cann't believe just how so much time I had spent for
    this info! Thank you!

    AntwortenLöschen