Mittwoch, 24. Januar 2018

today the new challenge begin at creative moments, it is ANYTHING GOES

I am new to this great designteam, hello I am a 57 old lady, named Patty, who loves to create with paper.....so I hope you will like my artwork....

we have wonderful sponsors I have choose a digistamp from Bugaboo Stamps

first one:


I like this stamp the statement in the message ist great and otherwise so simple....
you can create cards for every occasion

and I choose another one, completly different
for the birthday of my godson, a little player, he becomes 16 in march:
green is his favourite color....so...:


I think he will like it....I hope so...lol...

you can take part to the challenge until Februar the 6th. now I can´t wait, what you will show us.
You find our current challenge:here
best wishes, take care, patty

ich bin neu im designteam von creative moments, wo heute eine neue challenge beginnt mit dem thema alles geht...
wir haben verschiedene tolle sponsoren, ich durfte mir von bugaboo stamps  welche aussuchen. da ich mich nicht entscheiden konnte nahm ich den spruch für meine mom zum geburtstag und den unteren für meinen patensohn, beide haben im märz geburtstag und lieben grün.
ihr findet unsere laufende challenge: hier
ich hoffe, euch gefallen meine beiden karten und wünsche euch einen tollen tag, eure patty

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen