Mittwoch, 26. September 2018

new challenge on creative moments/neue challenge bei creative moments... autumn colors /Herbsttöne

Challenge 153

Welcome to our challenge, firstly the team and myself would like to say thank you for all your gorgeous inspiration in challenge 152, and also your lovely comments, we do so love hearing from you.

As always the challenge is Anything Goes, the optional twist this time is 
Autumn Colours

my inspiratio for you is with the digi-stamp-set-welcome-autumn from sparkle n sprinkle

I used the uncolored stamp


you get more stamps colored and auncolored and little details as an extra stamp, too..I love cats and autumn, therefore I love the stamps, hihi

the challeng is here

I would love if you takes part, hugs Patty

2 Kommentare:

  1. Link exchange is nothing else however it is only placing the other person's weblog link on your page at
    suitable place and other person will also do same in support
    of you.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I'm not sure where you're getting your information, but great
    topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more.
    Thanks for magnificent info I was looking for this info for my mission.

    AntwortenLöschen