Mittwoch, 19. Dezember 2018

anything goes the optional twist this time is christmas

Challenge 159 here

Welcome to our challenge, firstly the team and myself would like to say thank you for all your gorgeous inspiration in challenge 158, and also your lovely comments, we do so love hearing from you.

The Team and I would like to wish you all a very Happy Holiday, and we hope the New Year Brings you health and happiness.

Announcement
As of 2019 we will be posting our challenge on the 7th & 22nd of each month.
So we will be back on January 7th.

As always the challenge is Anything Goes, the optional twist this time is Christmas

I use Snowman 002 couple von Bugaboo you can find it here





take part please.....we wish you an mery christmas with your families, love each other....patty

2 Kommentare:

  1. This is really interesting, You are a very skilled blogger.
    I've joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your magnificent post.
    Also, I've shared your site in my social networks!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought
    this post was great. I do not know who you are but definitely you are going to a famous blogger
    if you are not already ;) Cheers!

    AntwortenLöschen