Mittwoch, 7. August 2019

anything goes at creative moments

Challenge 174 you can find it here

Welcome to our challenge, firstly the team and myself would like to say thank you for all your gorgeous inspiration in challenge 173, and also your lovely comments, we do so love hearing from you.



As always the challenge is Anything Goes

Our fabulous sponsors for this challenge are

Who are offering 2 images as the prize

Morgan's Art World
Who are offering the images used by the team as a prize

my card this time is with an image from 
Morgan's Art World - Teddy


we have a rainy day so i go to my working-art-room.....lol....
i hear from you, good time, patty

3 Kommentare:

  1. Woah! I'm really enjoying the template/theme of this site.
    It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's challenging to
    get that "perfect balance" between user friendliness and visual appearance.
    I must say that you've done a excellent job with this. In addition, the blog loads very fast for me on Internet
    explorer. Exceptional Blog!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Heya! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone 3gs!

    Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts!
    Keep up the great work!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Brilliant card - love the delicate background,

    hugz Tinz

    AntwortenLöschen